Family Immigration

Family Immigration 2017-11-22T16:15:18+00:00

Family Immigration: Spouses/Children/Fiance/Parents

If you are a U.S. Citizen trying to bring a spouse, child, fiance or parent into the country, it is important that you speak with an experienced immigration attorney who can help you take the appropriate legal steps. An attorney can give you honest advice, help you fill out the correct forms, submit the necessary legal documents, and help you present the best case for bringing your family member to live in the United States.

If you need to speak with an experienced immigration attorney in Alabama, contact the law firm of McCleave & Shields, LLC. Our firm handles a wide range of family immigration matters, including:

  • Family visas: children, spouses, fiance, parents
  • Adjustment of status (from permanent resident to U.S. Citizen)
  • Naturalization
  • Asylum (if a family member is in grave danger)

To speak with an experienced immigration lawyer at our law firm, call 251-433-2001.

Speak with Attorney

If you need an experienced immigration attorney, we encourage you to speak with attorney Daniel L. McCleave. Mr. McCleave is a member in good standing of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.

He has helped many clients bring family members to the United States. If retained to handle your case, Mr. McCleave will work diligently on your behalf to seek a positive result in your case. Due to his experience and knowledge of the immigration system, he has helped many clients facing difficult immigration challenges.

Contact Our Law Office in Mobile, Alabama

To speak with an experienced immigration attorney at our firm, call 251-433-2001, or contact us by e-mail.